viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

Titi Throwing Sketches

Hey, kids.

I've set up a little challenge for myself, to help me keep my creative juices flowing, my hand steady and good working habits. I call it Titi Throwing Sketches, and it's quite simple: I'll post a new sketch or page of sketches each day. To keep things clean, I'm posting them on another blog. Go check it out:

http://titisketches.blogspot.com/

You can always find the link on the right menu, by the name DAILY SKETCHES.

I hope you'll enjoy the results and share your opinions.

See ya.

1 comentario:

  1. Traducción:

    "Qué hay, chavales.

    Me he puesto un reto para ayudarme a mantener activa mi creatividad, firme mi mano y buenos hábitos de trabajo. Lo llamo Titi Throwing Sketches ("Tití arrojando bocetos") y es bien simple: publicaré un boceto -o página de bocetos- nuevo cada día. Para no enredar las cosas, los publicaré en otro blog. Id a echarle un vistazo:

    http://titisketches.blogspot.com/

    Siempre podréis encontrar el enlace en el menú de la derecha, con el nombre DAILY SKETCHES.

    Espero que lo disfrutéis y que dejéis vuestras opiniones.

    Ta luego."

    ResponderEliminar